Monday, April 15, 2013

I'm a little bit country!





I'm a little bit country...after living in Dallas for 4 years, I think I am allowed to say that!  Anyway, sorry it has been sooooo long since my last post!   I have had a CRAZY week preparing for The Kelley School of Business Experience Weekend. As Co-President of the Kelley Partners' Club, I was in charge of planning the events for the incoming spouses/significant others that will be coming to Kelley next year with their loved ones!  The weekend was great (even though we got a little lost on the housing tour) but exhausting!

This is the perfect casual outfit, and when I get to sport my cowboy boots I am a happy camper!  I found this shirt on SUCH a deal is unreal, and paired with a cotton sweatshirt material blazer, it makes the outfit seem a little dressier! Enjoy!

What I'm Wearing:  Jersey Blazer (old Marc Jacobs) cute seersucker version here, similar on SALE here// $10.00 shirt!!// bag (sometimes you can find a good deal "pre-owned"// ring// shorts (old) similar here and here


post signature



2 comments:

  1. A little bit country is a wonderful thing! I love that you paired a 'classic' look with cowgirl boots. And, just became a follower of your blog. Love it!

    xo Kylie
    shimmermepretty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kylie! Being a new blogger, I LOVE getting positive feedback! Can't wait to check out shimmermepretty!!

      Delete