Friday, March 22, 2013

Ann Taylor LOFT SALE!!



Attention all bargain shoppers! Ann Taylor LOFT is having their Spring Fashion Cash-In Event which means $20 off your purchase of $50 and $40 off your purchase of $100 enter code SAVENOW at checkout!  When I was teaching, I found so many cute pieces at LOFT and they were always super affordable and cute!  When I saw the sale going on, I thought I would take a peek and see if there was anything I couldn't live without.  

I quickly snapped up the pink and orange sandals (available in other colors) and the pink maxi skirt.  I can't wait to pair it with a tank, denim jacket, and statement necklace!  I also LOVE the striped caftan-so cute for poolside lounging!  Finally, you can't go wrong with pastel lace shorts, a graphic print pouch and simple stone earrings! All pieces are super affordable and with a 40% savings, you really can't go wrong! 


Clothing shown: 1. Striped Caftan I 2. Velma Thong I 3. Maxi Skirt I 4. Piped Pouch I 5. lace shorts I 6. Earrings




post signature

1 comment:

  1. Everything is good, even much better than what I had expected, I am sure leather jackets on cwmalls.com are made of genuine leather as it was much heavier than those jackets made of PU,

    ReplyDelete