Saturday, March 23, 2013

Gallery Wall




When we moved into our new apartment in Bloomington, IN, I was faced with several decorating "challenges."  One of these challenges, was trying to decorate our long and narrow entryway.  After searching Pinterest for inspiration, I saw several gallery walls and I knew this would be the perfect solution to "spruce up" the entry!

I think the hardest part about decorating our new space, was the fact that we would only be living in it for two years.  Therefore, I really didn't want to invest in any expensive or major purchases that might not work in our next place (hopefully a REAL house)!  Hopefully, when Dave is done with school, we will actually start investing in some quality pieces for our new place! 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment