Thursday, March 28, 2013

Banana Republic 40% off ENTIRE PURCHASE




One of the things I LOVE about Banana Republic is their SALES! Today they are offering 40% OFF
your ENTIRE purchase with code BRSHOP40.  This is the perfect time to invest in a new bag or other more expensive item (I am loving the Kelley Green Melina bag).  At 40% off its hard NOT to go crazy.  When I was teaching, it was sales like these that put me in the poor house (jk, but not really).  

Even if you aren't in the market for a new tote, they have TONS of pastel jeans, cute striped tops, flats, hats, and accessories.  The nice thing about BR is you can click their "outfits we love" section and it pairs together pieces for you! (see looks above).   I love a site that makes selecting pieces that go together easy! Good luck out there and have fun shopping the sale!! Woo-hoo!  Scroll through pictures below to shop the look!

post signature




No comments:

Post a Comment