Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Grown Up Easter Basket






Easter is just around the corner, and while I was shopping at the grocery store, and picking up a bag of Cadbury Eggs (my favorite), I began to reminisce about my days as a child.  I remember waking up early on Easter Sunday, and coming downstairs to a beautifully wrapped basket filled with goodies!  Most of these goodies were chocolate in nature, but as a I got older (yes I still got an Easter basket in High School) the items in the basket started to change!  My basket evolved from chocolate and stuffed animals to CD's, makeup, and accessories.  Now that I am married, I thought I would create my dream "grown up" Easter basket.  I made sure all of the items could easily fit into your standard easter basket! Most of the items can fit into the palm of your hand, and I am sure if you rolled up the shorts they would fit too! Anyway, I hope you enjoy and maybe it will give you some ideas!

Something "techie- This super-cute backup phone battery is the chicest way to charge on the go! backup battery for iPhone

Something "bright"This bright color nourishes your lips, keeping them smooth, soft and comfortable.  YSL lipstick

Something "flirty"-   Cute colors and lace! Love these undies! Hanky Panky low rise thong

Something "beauty"- Pretty Spring 2013 nail collection from  Essie

Something "floral"- From phone chargers to cosmetics, office accessories to jewelry, even a pair of flats in our large version, this C. Wonder pouch is adorable! Check out the link below to see lots of items in the  Spring Sale -take up to 50% off   Floral Pouch

Something "personalized" This initial bracelet features an initial flanked by hand-painted enamel in a host of our favorite colors Initial bracelet

Something "practical"- I have had my eye on this beauty! Th watch features a sleek sunray dial, high-polished case and slender leather strap. Michael Kors watch

Something "patterned"- I saw these Sheridan French shorts on my friend Morgan Hunt's blog
A Treasure Hunt.  She shows the shorts 3-ways, and I absolutely LOVE them! GREAT for spring and summer! Pippa Shorts


post signature


6 comments:

  1. I love this basket! Might have to get the initial bracelet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ally- You are so sweet to mention A TREASURE HUNT! You are the best! And this collage is amazing. You should design gift baskets for different occasions for people! This is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my hubby needs to see this post ;)Cute ideas, all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would make one but my daughter isn't here! Sigh ..... Happy Easter Ally! Love the basket!!!!

    ReplyDelete