Monday, March 11, 2013

Day to Night

DAY to NIGHT



I'm trying to soak up as much sun as I can before I leave Cali on Wednesday (so sad).  I have been dying to wear my colored denim, from Target (under $30), but they haven't been that practical for the snowy weather in Indiana!  However, I absolutely LOVE how versatile they are! You can easily wear them with flats and a cute scarf, but then dress them up with some fun heels! The same goes for the J.Crew peplum top! Perfect for day and night! 

What I'm wearing: peplum top // floral scarf (old) similar style // orange link necklace //
cork sandals (old) similar style //colored denim 


post signature

5 comments:

  1. I love the bright pants! and that scarf. Loving your blog already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a perfect spring/summer outfit! SO cute Ally!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, like you
    wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but instead of that,
    this is fantastic blog. A great read. I will definitely be back.



    Also visit my blog post; does raspberry ketones work

    ReplyDelete