Friday, April 5, 2013

Polka Dots


 What can I say, I LOVE polka dots! Big surprise!  I recently purchased these shorts at 50% off thanks to my sister-in-law Peachy! She was out shopping and sent me a picture of her wearing them.  I thought they were so cute, so I picked myself up a pair (and by picked up I mean purchased online because there are NO stores in Bloomington!)  Anyway, the weather was a whopping 55 degrees yesterday, which for me felt like summer! I whipped out these babies and was proud to show my "haven't seen the sun in 5 months" legs to the world!  Granted, I did use a tan towel (my favorite and cheapest here).
Speaking of deals, I found this necklace at one of the small stores in the College Mall for $15!!  I found a similar, and nicer quality, style here and with code BRAPRIL30 at checkout, 30% off its not bad! And speaking of accessories, one of my FAVORITE pieces is my Bastille double wrap name bracelet! I love it because it has my name "wrapped" with Dave's!  Be sure to look for codes and sales! 
What I'm wearing: polka dot shorts // shirt (old) almost identical  // satchel // ON SALE gold sperry topsiders// Kate Spade bow bangle (old style) new style //  Bastille wrap bracelet // 
post signature


3 comments:

  1. Love Polka dots as well. cute outfit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the polka dot shorts! I just got similar ones, but not as cute! Great find.

    Corporate Catwalk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Just clicked on your blog and I LOVE it! Can't wait to follow :)

      Delete